All of the tutorials assume you have installed the software and have the necessary rights to edit the default FireHOL and FireQOS configuration files, /etc/firehol/firehol.conf and /etc/firehol/fireqos.conf.
The following tutorials are available:
- FireHOL QuickStart Suitable for the impatient. Ask FireHOL to guess a configuration which you can then customise.
- FireHOL New User Suitable for anyone who wants to use FireHOL for the first time.
- FireQOS New User Suitable for anyone who wants to use FireQOS for the first time.
- FireHOL Configuration by Goal Learn to translate your firewalling objectives into FireHOL rules.
- FireHOL Border Router Tutorial How to use FireHOL on a border router with multiple routes.
- FireHOL v1.x New User Read this if you are just getting started and have a 1.x version of FireHOL.